The aim of the HEALALL Project is the international cooperation of institutions supporting health tourism education. Over time, it has become increasingly clear that due to the consequences of the epidemic, tourism is one of the most sensitive sectors of the economy. It also turned out that there is a possibility of rapid regeneration in the sector. Training also needs to follow developments and, due to redesign, be prepared for change. This goal is supported by the results of the tender.
Two universities are participating in the project: the University of Debrecen, Faculty of Health, Sapientia, University of Transylvania, Faculty of Miercurea Ciuc. Both faculties offer education in different areas of tourism. The other partner of the cooperation is INNOVA Northern Great Plain Nonprofit Ltd. (Hungary), a regional development and innovation agency established by the government to boost the regional economy and manage innovative initiatives. Project partner Marco Polo G.E.I.E. (Italy), set up in 2006 with the aim of promoting European partnerships, in particular in the HoReCa sector and in tourism mobility projects.
The main measurable results of the program will be:
- Analysis of the tourism sector. The program includes the exchange of best practices at the international level.
- The universities and partners of the consortium assess the needs of the companies and customers interviewed.
- Curriculum subjects are also developed and operated in the most modern e-learning systems.
- The program promotes internationalization through the use of innovative digital access practices.
- A website will also be set up where tourism organizations and practitioners will find useful information.