One of the tasks of the Heal All project is the application of an innovative teaching methodology. In the 2022/2023 academic year, we announced 3 subjects at the University of Debrecen and Sapientia University.
- Marketing and Communication in Health Tourism
- Hotel Management and Economics
- Rural and Ecological Tourism
The e-twinning joint project task of the subject Marketing and Communication in Health Tourism is to create a marketing plan. The result of the joint work of the students of the two universities and the teachers of the two universities is the final result with the following structure:
1. Introduction, introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. Situation analysis (Company presentation, SWOT, STEEPLE, competitor analysis, destination)
4. Marketing strategy (goal, mission, philosophy, target group segmentation, analysis, risk analysis)
5. The marketing mix (product, price, channel, marketing communication)
6. Budget, time-task matrix
7. Bibliography, references in footnotes
The teams receive marketing plan chapters, which they have to develop during the workshop, which is continuously supported step by step by the mentor instructors. In the online space, it will be possible to have separate rooms where you can work, and of course, there will be collaborations at intervals, in which all teams participate. E-twinning is fulfilled, as students in two different places and countries will work on one project task, assisted by mentor teachers from the participating universities.
The joint project task of the e-twinning of the subject Hotel Management and Economics is to develop one thematic area that can solve practical problems in hotels. The joint project task of the students of the two universities and the teachers of the two universities:
10-15 page English study on the topic, in a Word document. Digital innovative development of hotels.
1st team: the possibility, present, and future of technical and digital innovations in the operation of the hotel, presentation of best practices, own opinions, and suggestions. Locks, orders, planning, rentals, service orders, and smart solutions in the hotel.
2nd team: robotics and artificial intelligence in hotels; present and future, presentation of good practices, own opinions, suggestions. Carrying out, deputizing reception, communicating information, deputizing other HR, cleaning, kitchen, room, and other.
3rd team: digital developments outside the hotel, apps, broken down into target groups, present and future of innovative destination developments, presentation of best practices, own opinions, suggestions. Itineraries, attractions, restaurants along the way, insurance, ordering transfers.
4th team: digital, innovative, AI legal and GDPR limitations, legal background, tourist receptiveness, opinion.
5th team: digital, smart solutions that help hotel management, such as reports, analyses, presentation of best practices, own opinions, and suggestions.
The joint e-twinning project task of the subject of Rural and Ecological Tourism is the development of one thematic area. Together, the students of the two universities and the teachers of the two universities had to solve the following tasks:
1. Rethinking traditions in village tourism
2. Designing a folk history museum in Székelyföld, the Alföld, etc.
3. Restaurant in a village experience space with 12 gastronomic events
4. Ecological innovation in rural tourism in Székelyföld, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg: planning educational trails
5. Creative tourism in the service of village tourism
6. Actions and reactions in village tourism
7. The role of community brands in village tourism
8. Visual reflection of landscape values in responsible village tourism
9. Ecological innovation in a national park.
10. Comparison of the guest experience of two products (services) related to rural tourism